Sunday, November 2, 2008

Gotta love free

I am feeling accomplished. Within the past two weeks I have managed to set-up three different sites. One of them is this blog and also another blog hosted at Wordpress.com and finally a family website hosted at Google Sites. Gotta love free. None of them cost a thing to set-up and were very easy to do.

In addition to setting the above up, I also took some time to completely revamp my profile page over at MySpace. The layout was old and tired not to mention the content was completely out-dated as well. I was able to find a really cool wallpaper from Deviant Art that I used as my background picture and then designed the colors of the page to harmonize with that picture; I feel real good with the outcome of it.

I also stopped by Imeem and started setting up playlists for myself. I have not really listened to music since I got out of the hospital last April but after hearing some of my favorite artists again I think I may just get back into listening to music again.

I find that I really like designing but now with all that I needed to do finished that will leave me time to blog on a more regular basis.

0 comments:

Who's behind the keyboard?

A guy named James
Long Beach, California, United States
a wanna be pro blogger that likes to write, but partially lacks the necessary skills to do so with any real finesse.
View my complete profile

About This Blog

Something to ponder

"If homosexuality is really genetic, we may soon be able to tell if a fetus is predisposed to homosexuality, in which case many parents might choose to abort it. Will gay rights activists continue to support abortion rights if this occurs?" ...Dale A. Berryhill, The Assault: Liberalism’s Attack on Religion, Freedom, and Democracy


The homosexual agenda threatens the liberties of others while seeking special protection for themselves, however,


...homosexual behavior is not inborn, involuntary, immutable, or innocuous, nor is it found in the Constitution. There is no compelling, logical basis for treating it as a protected category under civil rights laws, or for granting special protection against “discrimination” based on “sexual orientation.” ...Homosexuality is not a Civil Right